This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Download the LATEST patch on the huge player on my channel!
Woot, patch 19.1 is now out.
- Expanded the ROM to 16 MB.
- Inserted a new Timaeus chip picture and a separate palette for it.
- Changed Megaman's mugshot to a new one.
- Timaeus is now an official BN6 navi and replaces Slashman!
- Underground1 now has a TimaeusSP Boss Battle(S-rank-able).
- Underground1's FBeastSP battle is made more common.
- Changed Slashman series chips to Timaeus series!
- Changed two Undernet1 battles accordingly due to Slashman becoming Timaeus.
- Made the JackCorvusSP, DarkMegaSP, TimaeusSP, and BassDX battle each have the same probability as the Undernet of not letting you run away.
- Changed one of DarkMega's moves to something else.
- Inserted a GA font into the game.
- Renamed Z-Saber to Z-SbreGA.
- Renamed GigaCan1-3 to ImpctCn1-3.
- Renamed TimeBom+ to BrkTmBom.
- Changed the "TmBm+" in TimeBom+'s description to "BrkTB".
- Changed AuraHed1 to AuraHead.
- Changed AuraHed2 to BiteBook.
- Changed AuraHed3 to JudgBook.
- Redesigned the DX font.
- Gave Bass a new moveset! Much harder! Don't worry, not TERRIBLY hard.
- Expanded the length of a lot of chip names. You'll notice at least one of them at some point.
- Changed the palettes of DarkSword, CornShot3, and SonicWave.